Friday 15 February 2013

乱打!


百看不腻=.=|||
6年级在电脑室准备GK比赛时候乱打的。。。


ABCDEFGhijklmnOPQRSTUvwxyz.

My name is Vivian.
Now,i am in my school's computer room 1.
At my left is Christina and Eden is sitting at my right.
I'm not very diligent now.
I'm sleepy...

Zzzz...I realise a boy who sit at that side is already (sleeping/slept?).
Oh,no!I think I need to see the optician because my eyes have problems!
That boy hasen't sleep...
Why I can see the wrong thing???
Oh,so I immediately run out from the computer room--I want to go to see the optician!!!

(At the hospital.)
I see that "sleeping boy"!!!
Why is he at here?

Later,if he asks me,"Why are you at here?What problem to you???"
I will answer him,"Oh!Because I see something wrong!I saw you were sleeping in the computer room just now!"
If he continue like this sentence,
"Oh my god!You're a bad girl beacause you bully me!I didn't think like that before now!"
Then I will be angry and shout at him,
"I just see something wrong because of my sick eyes!I don't like to bully anyone and I'm not bullying you now!
I just have problem on my eyes!I say,shut up!I'm not bully you but you are bullying me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

音乐会演出歌曲


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Have A Great Day~~~